save2pc converter is a free but powerful universal video converter that supports conversion of many video formats. Output your videos to various devices such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zen, phone, 3G smart phone, DVD, MP4 and MP3 media player or other portable video device.
Prepare your video for web delivery by converting it to Flash FLV, WMV movie or Real Video. Copy your videos and home DVDs to hard drive. Save audio streams as mp3 or wav audio file, save single frames as images. Easily convert Flash Video files (video format which is used in most online video hosting services such as YouTube, Google Video, Dailymotion) to an mp4, mov, avi, mpeg or wmv files, that you can play with any PC video player or on your Ipod, PSP, smart phone.
August 26, 2009 version 3.47 is released
save2pc converter is a small, fast, useful, practical and powerful. It has a clean, simple interface.
save2pc converter will work with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista operating systems.
Program features View Screenshots
Convert several files at the same time. Convert your favorite video files between various formats, with fast converting speed and excellent video quality.
save2pc is a completly FREE Software. It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO REGISTRATION, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or other unwanted software.
Input Formats are MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), FLV, AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), WMV, MPG, QuickTime MOV, 3GPP, 3GPP2, MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, AMR, ASF, AU, DVD VOB, DV Video, FLIC, MP2, H263, H264, MJPEG, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, PCM, VP6, Real Media, SWF, TTA, VCD DAT, VOC and many more:
- Support all popular video formats
- Convert video to iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox, mobile phone, MP4 players
- Prepare your video for web delivery
- Extract audio tracks from video to mp3 or wav
- Save single frames as images
- Convert several files at the same time
- Easily convert Flash Video
- Support predefined output profiles
- Support various output video format and video size
- Unmatchable converting speed, wonderful output quality
- User-friendly interface that is easy to use.
- Install and run it
- Click on "add video" button
- Select input video for conversion
- Choose one of the predefined profiles
- Click on Convert button
- Enjoy converted video in excellent quality
- Processor: A Pentium 2 or compatible AMD processor, or better. A Pentium IV or later is recommended, the faster the better. Multithreading is supported.
- Memory: At least 128 MB of free physical RAM, 256 MB or more is recommended. When using Windows Vista, at least 512 MB is required.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP (Professional or Home) or Windows Vista.